Please fill out the following information, fields in bold are required.
Please verify the information which you have submitted, you must fill in all required fields.
Check in lieu
I hereby agree to comply with this group's policies, procedures as laid out in the
Code of Ethics, and will conduct myself in such a manner as a representative of this
(please choose one)
CAPP is a voluntary, group with an important mission - - to act as a collective voice
for the promotion of professional playground standards and accessible, challenging and safe
playground environments. Through its membership, CAPP encourages and promotes a
web-based forum to share information with colleagues and peers in order to advance knowledge
and practices within the Canadian playground industry.
- networking contact with CAPP members and
- website access to CAPP discussion forum
- use of CAPP logo, and designation as “General Member” of CAPP
- first year is offered free of charge
- annual membership for each subsequent year of $50.00 + g.s.t. (due Jan. 1 of each year)
- same as General Membership statue, plus:
- voting rights and privileges at all executive
- use of CAPP logo, and designation as
“Executive Member” of CAPP
- annual membership fee of $150.00 + g.s.t. (due Jan. 1 of each year)
To complete this application process, please click on the “Submit” button. Once review of your
application has taken place, you will be contacted. If fees are due, you will be billed at that time.